Steering Wheel Wobble

Philligan

Hello and new to the site. I have a problem with some steering wheel wobbeling at low speeds and at aroung 60mph. I used this site to get advice on the strut bushing replacement, (ratteling noise up front) and that is now done and no noise. YES! My other problem is now the front end still. My girl is feeling a bit of wobble at very low speeds and well as high speeds. Tires are balanced and as I said, strut bushings and bearings are replaced. Anyone have a clue which front end part now needs replaced??

Hi Phil. I'm sorry that I don't have an answer for you problem off hand, but I did want say welcome to the LOC. Feel free to continue posting as needed and to share your knowledge. Others will come along here and chime in re; your situation.

Paul

Suggest to get the car on racks by a mechanic who does alignment and suspension inspection . The mecahnic should show you what could be loose or damage. Or do your own inspection, while car on jacks, one person grab one side of the wheel at a time while the other with a flashlight checking to see if upper or lower arm bearing for looseness, or rack and pinion rodend bearing loose, or missing struts bolts/nuts. Wheel lug nuts missing or spindle to CV joint nut loose. Or simply out of alignment. Inspection shouldn't cost alot, it's your safety that counts.