Maui Hotel Ideas

Shell369

Hi Michelle and welcome to the Lexus Owners Club!

When my wife and I have visited Maui, we have not stayed at hotels,but have choosen the better option of renting a condo or villa for a week or so. You can find several web sites showing several condos for rent on the island that are beautuful properties, competitive with hotels in price, and usually offer several bedrooms, kitchen, lanai, etc. Some of these are right on the beach. But, as you know, the closer you get to the beach. the more you pay.

Let us know how you come out.

P.S. To bad you can't take your RX with you!

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

My wife and I celebrated our 20th back in 2006. We stayed at the Four Seasons. Not something we would normally do, or would do again because of cost. It was great, but we went for a walk next door at the Grand Wailea Resort. I saw this place on the Travel Channel. I don't know what the rooms were like, but the property is outstanding. One of the prettiest hotels I've ever seen! Don't get me wrong, I was very impressed with the Four Seasons, but I would have liked to spend to spend a night or two at the Grand Wailea.

BTW, we normally stay at the Holiday Inn!