Amplifiers

RICKMARTIN3949

Hi there,

Just joined, so I thought I would see if any of you fine people on here could be of assistance, I have a 2003 gs300 with a faulty amplifier, I have searched high and low for one with same part number, but as of yet, no luck. was wondering if another unit would fit, my original part number is 86280-OW210, I have found a couple of units but part numbers are both the same 86280-OW030 from a US spec vehicle. So any help is gratefully accepted.

Richard

Hi there,

Just joined, so I thought I would see if any of you fine people on here could be of assistance, I have a 2003 gs300 with a faulty amplifier, I have searched high and low for one with same part number, but as of yet, no luck. was wondering if another unit would fit, my original part number is 86280-OW210, I have found a couple of units but part numbers are both the same 86280-OW030 from a US spec vehicle. So any help is gratefully accepted.

Richard

Getting your amplifier repaired might be an option.

These folks offer repair for a wide range of automotive electronics: http://unitedradio.com/automotive/

I see many reports that they are reliable and easy to deal with.

Hi there,

Richard

Hi Richard and welcome to the Lexus Owners Club.

I'm going to give you a link to "Car Parts.com". This is a searchable used parts site that has access to literlly millions of parts all over the world. I have not used it, but others in the club swear by it.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&p=car-part.com

Also, I don't know what country your in so I don't know if you have access to a Lexus dealer, but if you do, I would suggest (if you already haven't) talking to their parts dept. manager and seeing if they can't help you verify you part number problem, or order the part. Additionaly, you could try asking a Toyota dealer. I believe at that point in time there was some sharing of parts, more so than today.

Let us know how you come out please, and where you live!

Paul

• 1 year later...