Supra Lsd In My Sc300...or Rebuild Original

Just serviced my LSD couple years ago but this 94sc300 is about to get an overhaul since Im having trans problems, or torque conv problems.

Have another post in regards to swapping the tranny to a manual, prefferably from a Supra.

other options:

whats the stock stall rate on my torque converter now?, and what would be the best to change it too?, should it be rebuilt or replaced?

I hear the Supra LSD will bolt right in there, looking for less top speed and transfer that potential into a more low geared car, more acceleration, i don't need to go 146mph where i live. Or do i have mine rebuilt to get that performance i'm looking for? make sense? i know its not much but i just gotta do it for my own self amusement.

I work as a mechanic partner in an auto repair shop so labor costs are not a concern at all

also prob gonna change the oil pan gasket

anything, other than my novice questions that ppl recommend i do while i got the tranny dropped out, already lookin to replace all gaskets involved

doing timing belt and water pump with radiator hose kit to go with my new radiator (which i replaced in O'reilys parking lot in 110 degree

weather...fun shtuff)

other ideas????? wanna do it all while im in there. much appreciated and still checkin my post on a auto to manual swap

Turbo (low psi) on the way, but i wanna knock out these things first of course

Input would be awesome