Is There An Aftermarket Trim Piece W/exposed Driver's Door Keyhole

This is on a 2011 LS460.

It is to replace the OEM piece that covers the keyhole, which comes off. If so, does anyone know where I may get one?

Many thanks!

Is yours broken/missing? What about you warranty?

This is on a 2011 LS460.

It is to replace the OEM piece that covers the keyhole, which comes off. If so, does anyone know where I may get one?

Many thanks!

Is yours broken/missing? What about you warranty?

Hi, Nothing is wrong with the cover. I would just like to see if there is something made that replaces the full keyhole cover, one that covers the workings yet leaves the keyhole exposed. I want to be able to manually unlock and lock the door without having to remove a cover, but it is so ugly with the cover removed. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

When last I entered a post a few weeks ago I was complaining that I had excessive engine noise from my 2008 LS 460 L with 45K on it. I purchased the car recently and have been trying to get used to it. I also have a 79 LS 400 with 250K, and a 2003 SC 430 with 25K on it. So I have two other V 8's to compare my 460 with. I took the car in to the dealer on Monday. They gave me a loaner car and kept my car overnight so they could start it cold the next day. My complaint was engine noise like a valve lifter stuck or not getting oil. They told me that the valve springs had been replaced in March of this year. They fixed the problem with the noise. It was the high pressure fuel pump on the right side. They replaced the fuel pump and all is good. They also put in a new door seal on both front doors due to wind noise coming from the passengers side. I think I got it up to speed now and tend to enjoy the finest car made for the price. It may not be a Bently, but it's my LS 460 L Lexus, and I am sold on Lexus

Also I have to say my dealer is the best dealer I have ever delt with in my life.