Headlight

it is in your manual. It explains it very easily. But for some reason, you will feel like they need to be adjusted up....more on the road. But mine are the same as yours.....and I cant get them up enough either. I am stopping at the lexus of north hills dealer on wednesday, I will ask them...

• 2 weeks later...

it is in your manual. It explains it very easily. But for some reason, you will feel like they need to be adjusted up....more on the road. But mine are the same as yours.....and I cant get them up enough either. I am stopping at the lexus of north hills dealer on wednesday, I will ask them...

I too wanted my lights pointing up higher on the road but it was explained to me that the lights on the GS were automatically adjusted by the car. I forget the the acronym they used but the car's lights will swivel into the direction you are turning. You can turn it off on the control pad on your left but the tech gave me the impression the GS won't let you manually adjust.