Ls400 Mirror Led

Xenz

Hi Guys,

I own a 1995 LS400, American Edition (as they call it here in the Gulf reqion). I've had it since 2 years now, but never had the time to modify the looks, also coz it looks amazing as it is.

I need advice on how to "pimp" it. I've been looking for Mirror LEDs, but dunno if i can find for this model. Can i use any other as long as it fits well?

I lifted the car to its normal height, but am seriously considering to lower it back - should i just change the coils?

Oh, and yea, the steering is stuck up in its position. when i put in the key, i can hear the motor running, but the steering doesnt come down or front and cant do it manually as well? is there a way to repair it?

Thanks guys!

Welcome to the LOC.

Searching would have revealed the answers but seeing as you are a new member

If you are referring to mirror mounted LED turn signals you can buy the complete mirror casings with them fitted, have a look on ebay for them.

I don't know what the quality is or ever fitted any and you will also need to wire them into the existing loom.

These are for the 90-94 model but the later ones are around somewhere.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-1994-Lexus-LS400-Clear-LED-Mirror-Covers-JDM-/320759904895?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aaec7ba7f#ht_1147wt_1165