Hid Kit

Tommy_B

okay so i just bought some new CLEAR headlight casings for my 96 LS400. Now im looking to put some HID's in. i know im gonna need a conversion kit. but can anylead lead to some good ones? and should i buy a bi-xenon. or get lows and highs seperate? also what temp. i like the blue in 8k but some say 6k is better.

any suggestions?

okay so i just bought some new CLEAR headlight casings for my 96 LS400. Now im looking to put some HID's in. i know im gonna need a conversion kit. but can anylead lead to some good ones? and should i buy a bi-xenon. or get lows and highs seperate? also what temp. i like the blue in 8k but some say 6k is better.

any suggestions?

Dont know the answers. Just know how to use the search engine on this site. See if this thread is of any help -> http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61977&st=0&p=397833&hl="hid%20headlights"&fromsearch=1entry397833

I just finished putting an HID conversion kit in my truck (bi-xenon). Works great! I picked them up on Ebay for around $60. I went with the 5000's, only because they are brighter. The higher you go in temperature, the more color you get, but you start to lose brightness. I would assume you would have to do high's and low's separate because they are two different bulbs.

I just finished putting an HID conversion kit in my truck (bi-xenon). Works great! I picked them up on Ebay for around $60. I went with the 5000's, only because they are brighter. The higher you go in temperature, the more color you get, but you start to lose brightness. I would assume you would have to do high's and low's separate because they are two different bulbs.

i had heard about the bi-xenon but idk if any car get have those? i tried looking around a little but cant really find much. i think i might jus play it safe and get each, unless someone can tell me that bi-xenon would work.