Help!

i kno this question has been asked before but no one ever responded to them. i was wondering how 2 adjust tha headlights on a 93 gs cuz my driver side headlight shines 2 tha ground 2 much. someone please holla back. thnx in advance!! :whistles:

it should be the phillips screw that is visible at the top part of your headlights that should adjust your headlights. you should also have a liquid measure as well to match the other headlight. good luck

which bubble? there are 2 liquid measures....so should both of them be in tha center>? thanx again

when you start adjusting the headlights, you'll see the the bubble moving. just line up in the center of the liquid measures... inbetween the two lines so your lights will be even.

THe screws are a couple inches long sticking out, and they have a nut shape head that you can put a small wrench on. That is how I've adjusted them. Just the lights on facing a garage door, and turn the lights until they are the level you want.

i believe the screw on the top adjusts up and down while the screw on the bottom is left to right. now don't quote me on this but i seem to remember it being that way. as far as the bubble is concerned don't but too much into centering the bubble. use a garage door or a wall while it's dark to adjust the level and to even the two lights out. because if you're like me and the front of you're car as ever had work done to it. the bubbles could be right on and the light is way off. they never seem to go back just the way they were after body work! hope this helps