Bad Week For My Es300

HubJunky1

So Monday I start the week off with a flat tire. Not sure if it was slashed.

Tuesday: front/right break pad wore down to the rotor while i was at school, had to make my way slowly to the dealership and they replaced the front break pads and cut down the rotors, walked out of there out of $275 bucks

Wednesday: Someone scraped along the lower panel on my passenger side in the parking lot at school. Made a few nice gouges out of the plastic. I brought it to a body shop they said they'd paint the whole lower trim (its a 97, grey/tan lower trim with the oyster pearl top) and they quoted me 300 bucks which isnt bad, but just another unexpected expense that a college student like me cant afford.. so ill keep you guys posted on how my own work goes on it

Thursday: Rock hits windsheild on the LIE, huge crack right in my field of view, had to get a new one changed out (Thank god for insurance!)

Things seem to be levelling off at this point? Hopefully my bad luck streak is over!

Will be posting pics soon of the scrape for your suggestions!

Don't feel too bad, I put my Explorer in the shop for grinding brakes, came back $2600. Gouged rotors all around, burned out 4WD hubs, 3 bad ABS sensors, one leaking axle seal, a faulty ignition cylinder and a few other things I don't even remember. After spending $1500 on it in November...

THATS a bad week :rolleyes: