Can I Sell My 94 Ls Here?

wrpsuite

Wondering if offering a car for sale is okay here. Posted my 94 LS Anniversary w/ 210k on Craigslist today

Very reasonable price but not sure people know what hey are looking at. Some of the known issues still exist and some have been taken care of over the years. I'm the original owner (my brother actually) but know the entire history of the car. If anyone is interested or this belongs somewhere please please let me know .. lI have a ton more photos and will talk with you about this car for hours if you can stand it!

post-33526-043516200 1287689349_thumb.jp

post-33526-030564800 1287689354_thumb.jp

post-33526-034566900 1287689359_thumb.jp

Wondering if offering a car for sale is okay here. Posted my 94 LS Anniversary w/ 210k on Craigslist today

Very reasonable price but not sure people know what hey are looking at. Some of the known issues still exist and some have been taken care of over the years. I'm the original owner (my brother actually) but know the entire history of the car. If anyone is interested or this belongs somewhere please please let me know .. lI have a ton more photos and will talk with you about this car for hours if you can stand it!

wrong place: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=17