Trac Light - 95 Gs300

Light had come on a couple times when restarted (warm) but not when it had sat for a day or more.

Now it comes on during light test (normal) but stays on after every start (distracting as hell)

What should I attempt first?

Brake fluid looks good in the level.

It's best to use a scan tool first, as there might be some codes available.

Trac off light is in general related to engine electrical problems, many times without triggering the CEL (if minor). Suspects are air-intake chain / clogged EGR system, not uncommon for these cars with some miles on them.

Brakes and sensors can be a culprit too, but I suggest you check the above first.

It's best to use a scan tool first, as there might be some codes available.

Trac off light is in general related to engine electrical problems, many times without triggering the CEL (if minor). Suspects are air-intake chain / clogged EGR system, not uncommon for these cars with some miles on them.

Brakes and sensors can be a culprit too, but I suggest you check the above first.

Thanks, I'll try to find an OBD1 scanner (provider) to get started.

FTR, It's the 'TRAC' light only to the left of the Trac OFF light (which along with button to switch it off) still operate as intended.