Instrument Lights!

Hey everyone. Has anyone run into the problem where the instrument warning lights come on for no reason while driving? We have a 2007 RX 350 that we just purchased used (not CPO, which I'm now regretting). All of the warning lights (VSC, Brake, Battery, etc) in the (middle or right, I don't remember now) cluster all of sudden come on. I'm afraid of going to the dealer because I know they won't be able to reproduce the problem since it only happens once and a while.

We've only had the car for 8 days! I hope this isn't a constant problem with my (well, my wife's) Lexus.

Hey everyone. Has anyone run into the problem where the instrument warning lights come on for no reason while driving? We have a 2007 RX 350 that we just purchased used (not CPO, which I'm now regretting). All of the warning lights (VSC, Brake, Battery, etc) in the (middle or right, I don't remember now) cluster all of sudden come on. I'm afraid of going to the dealer because I know they won't be able to reproduce the problem since it only happens once and a while.

We've only had the car for 8 days! I hope this isn't a constant problem with my (well, my wife's) Lexus.

Other members of this forum may have more info. - but in the back of my mind I seem to remember reading something similar and it was blamed on the brake pedal sensor/switch. I cannot say whether this is 1. accurate or 2. something that was resolved by changing the brake switch. Did you do a 'search' on this forum?