Low Radio Volume

Adam Thomas

2005 RX330 with the "regular" audio system. Yesterday I was suddenly unable to adjust the volume, neither via the knob on the radio nor the buttons on the steering wheel. Kind of a medium low volume (barely audible at highway speeds), certainly not completely muted. Nothing happens on the display when I attempt to change the volume. The same for AM/FM/CD.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Adam

2005 RX330 with the "regular" audio system. Yesterday I was suddenly unable to adjust the volume, neither via the knob on the radio nor the buttons on the steering wheel. Kind of a medium low volume (barely audible at highway speeds), certainly not completely muted. Nothing happens on the display when I attempt to change the volume. The same for AM/FM/CD.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Adam

Amplifier ?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a good one. The car's battery (new Interstate) is dead, really dead, the other day without any obvious explanation. So I jump the car and leave it running in the driveway for a while. When I come back the Check Engine and VSC lights are on but now the radio volume works again. After a little driving the Check Engine and VSC lights went out.