Af Mods To 2010 Is250

Hi all. I did check the "mods" thread first and no one has been on there since Jan of 2009, so I'm posting here. I just bought a 2010 IS250 and I love it. Yesterday I saw an IS250 that had changed the tail lights to what looked like smoke or dark plastic? Actually when the brakes were pressed, it looked a great dark cherry color. Very pretty and really made the back of the IS look bigger and well rounded (the car was black as well).

I have NO clue on where to buy stuff to make mods to our type of car. ANY suggestions on where to buy and/or sites that show IS250's w/Mods would be great.

I don't want to do too many changes, but I'd love to see how people have modified our already gorgeous cars.

THANKS

Streak6

Hi there! My vehicle actually has exactly what you're talking about. It came to me that way because I bought my IS used from TX and had it shipped to VA - but a friend of mine told me that it's actually a type of spray that has been done on my tail lights. If you look at them (even up close) it looks like they were made that way so whoever did it did an excellent job - my dealership even complimented them...lol - I wish I could help more.