Do You Think Toyota/lexus Will Improve Quality In The Future?

cduluk

I have no interest in sales worldwide. I live in the United States. Likes & dislikes in the US are very different than in Europe.

You will be disppointed to hear that the new US version ES has a stiffer suspension than your old one. Lexus do care about worldwide sales, their Europeans version of their cars usually handles better than the US version. They are trying to compete worldwide and so far their sales numbers in Europe have gone up quite a bit, but still way behind the German big three.

I know it does...I've driven it a bunch of times. Its pretty subtle though, I think the new ES350 rides and drives great.

Of course Lexus cares about worldwide sales...I just said that I don't.

I know it does...I've driven it a bunch of times. Its pretty subtle though, I think the new ES350 rides and drives great.

Of course Lexus cares about worldwide sales...I just said that I don't.

I can’t argue with you there, Lexus still make some pretty comfortable soft riders while all the competition have gone to a more capable handling car. Lexus' marketing department must be doing something right to know that only in the US do more owners actually prefer a soft suspension over driving dynamics. My point was that even Lexus know that this market is shrinking and more and more buyers are looking for handling as well as comfort.