Help!

bobbyt

My daughter has a 99 rx 300 and i have just replaced all 6 ignition coils, plugs, and both ocv valves. Now i get codes 1300,1305,1310,1315,1320,1325 and 1349. I had to rotate the bank 1 ocv shaft 180 degrees to make it run half way decent. Miss fires on 1,3,5 if i dont. Could my timming be 180 out? At my wits end! Please help if possible!

What was the initial problem, and codes? Did you replace the timing belt recently?

started with the ocv in the front. I think it was a 301 code. Haven't replaced the timing belt. About to put it in the shop and see if they can fix it. I have replaced almost every sensor on this thing! I am chasing a ghost here. Seems like i replace one thing and that code goes away but 5 morwe come up. Will let everyone know the outcome.

• 2 weeks later...
What was the initial problem, and codes? Did you replace the timing belt recently?

started with the ocv in the front. I think it was a 301 code. Haven't replaced the timing belt. About to put it in the shop and see if they can fix it. I have replaced almost every sensor on this thing! I am chasing a ghost here. Seems like i replace one thing and that code goes away but 5 morwe come up. Will let everyone know the outcome.

Ok. The mechanic said I need a new motor! Please some one tell me he is wrong!