Old Amp

Musada

I was thinking of replacing my sub and amp with some aftermarket products and was wondering if anyone could tell me where the old amp is located.

You have asked this question in a forum that covers the LS400 from 1990 through 2000 and the LS430 from 2001 through 2006. The location of amplifier varies depending on model year and sometimes which audio system the car has. It would help if you would tell us which model and year you have -- better yet, update your profile with the year and model (e.g. "1990 LS400") to give the information in the "Car Model" field and you won't have to remember to provide the information each time you ask a question.

I was thinking of replacing my sub and amp with some aftermarket products and was wondering if anyone could tell me where the old amp is located.

You have asked this question in a forum that covers the LS400 from 1990 through 2000 and the LS430 from 2001 through 2006. The location of amplifier varies depending on model year and sometimes which audio system the car has. It would help if you would tell us which model and year you have -- better yet, update your profile with the year and model (e.g. "1990 LS400") to give the information in the "Car Model" field and you won't have to remember to provide the information each time you ask a question.

Sorry about that, its a 1990 LS 400