Spits And Sputters?

sounds like perhaps the Fuel Filter is clogged, or the Fuel Pump is not providing sufficient pressure.

Just a thought...

i was thinkin more along the lines it being the TPS (throttle position sensor) i ordered one today which cost me $89.99 from oriellys. it'll be here in the morning. ill keep ya informed on the situation.

well the TPS sensor came in today. i put the new one on and unplugged the battery for 30 seconds. the spitting and sputtering problem that i had seems to have been resovled but when i was on the way to the gas station (which is only a couple miles down the road) i noticed that my gauges started to wig out when i turned my blinkers on. after fueling up it wouldnt crank and acted as if the battery was dead. so i tried jumping it off and wat do ya know it fired up but idled kinda rough. and now the radio doesnt do anything except the lights in it jus flash at me. thinking maybe a short in something somewhere. ill keep updating yall on how things go. any opinions would be helpful.

well i have successfully diagnosed my problem. the corner light on the bottom of the front bumper ended up bein burnt out causing it to short and idle rough. replaced the bulb and she drives like new. the bulb number is 1156 if anyone was curious.