Help With Stock Stereo

Hi all.

I'm having a huge problems here.

Since I had my stock stereo's fail I went with an Alpine system that costed me $2400 for everything(head unit,amps and cd changer)

Now 1.5 years later I'm only having problems with it.

First about 6 months ago I started having problems with the cd changer.

The thing wouldn't play or started playing but quits in the middle of a track or something like that.

I posted a while back in the electronics forum about this but nobody knew the answer to how to fix this so I removed the changer and send it for repair.

The repair cost was around $75 the guy told me that some kind of bearing in the changer hat sits where te cd spins went out and that caused the cd to move during playback and that's why it won't play well.

Well ok got my cd changer back last month put it in the trunk and yes it played well.

TILL YESTERDAY.

It finished playing the cd and it had to change to the next cd but it wouldn't change.

Went to the trunk to find out that this time there is a whole other problem.

The changer won't open AT ALL it doesn't respond to any inputs from the headunit o it looks like the mainboard went south.

I don't know what's up with electronics these days but I never saw that kind of crap quality electronics till 2008.

My ps3 went out about 1.5 year after it was bought.

My bluerayplayer too.

My A/v receiver went out 3 days AFTER the warranty expired.Lets not even begin to talk with the issues I have with my Sony 60 inch tv.

So no more aftermarket for me.

I'm thinking I wanna go back to oem.

The thing is I have 2 oems stereos sitting at home.

Both of them lasted very long before going out but at least their cd changer is still perfect.

One is the pioneer that came with my car.

This one works well but the only problem it had was that it would play only thru one side and not the other side's speaker.

The other one is a Nakimichi I bought used on;ine with a 12 cd changer.

This one also works but it plays music like when you have a surround system wit only the 2 back speakers connected.

Like I can't hear vocals but can hear some instruments and so.

But money is to thight right now to buy a new Lexus system so0 I taught maybe one of you guys know were I can send the Nakimichi system in for repair.

Because I actually want to like refurbish it before I install it but would like to know if one of you know a good place to

Then I'll sell my crappy alpine system before the rest of it fails so I'll have more money to fix the rest of the car like climate control display,drivers seats and so on.

And a help with the install would also help since I cut some wires while I was installing the Alpine and changed all the wires that goes to the trunk so I would like to know how to get back to stock.

Please help me as this is very frustrating.

We have to do something to stop these people from making crappy quality electronics and sell them so expensive.