Does Anyone Use Continental Conti Pro Contact

ctES3502007driver

I wouldn't take the chance on the noise personally. Tires are very important to how a Lexus rides...

So true.

Noise and comfortable ride over bumps which tires like Bridgestone Serenity(factory spec V rated) or Michelin Primacy (H rated)are the best according to Tire Rack testing and the comsumer survey.

From what I've read,both are average tries in snow,though.

BTW Steve,bodyside moldings are off and the paint stain issue on the one door is gone. :)

My bodyshop guy said let the sun hit it for awhile and see what happens.He was right.

I just love the look so much better without them.

I need new set of tires for my ES, was thinking about Conti pro contact, relatively cheap, but getting mixed reviews about noise level. Maybe someone has them?

This may not be relevant, but I bought a set of Continentals many years ago for an Infiniti I30t I had at the time. They were cheap but after a few thousand miles I had an annoying problem with road noise. Had them re-mounted once and rebalanced twice but still could not eliminate the problem. If you shop around, I would think you could get Bridgestone Turanza EL400's for a decent price. These are the original tires on my ES350 and have performed well so far (33k miles).

I need new set of tires for my ES, was thinking about Conti pro contact, relatively cheap, but getting mixed reviews about noise level. Maybe someone has them?

My '07 ES350 already has 49,000+ miles on them.

I have replaced tires twice.

I was very disappointed to have to replace tires @24,000mi and again @41,000mi.

I never had a Lexus before, so I didn't know what to expect, so I wont badmouth (Continental)

My current tires are the BOMB.

Michelin Pilot Sport A/S

My squealing around corners stopped

My wheel hop stopped

Excellent Ride

When I accelerate, my car does not pull to the left anymore (THANK GOD)

50/60k mileage warranty, for what its worth.

I dont know exact price paid, because I was given a proration on my 2nd set of tires.

But I'm a definate beilever in these tires.

If you have an 'Americas Tire' store, they will let you try tires for 30 days,

• 4 weeks later...

Every set of tires I get for the RX or ES that had a high mileage rating got horribly noisy at 35,000 miles. I have a set of Kumho Platinums on right now and they were quiet as a mouse when new....now Semi trucks move over when I drive by as these tires are so noisy I cant hear myself think.

I recently replaced my factory tires (at 20,000 miles) with a set of Continental Extreme Contact DWS (Dry, Wet, Snow) based on their highest rating on tirerack.com.

They are outstanding tires, and ARE NOT NOISY, but quite similar to the factory tires. They were, however, quite expensive, at about $750 for 4 installed. I would recommend them very highly based on a few weeks of ownership.

Larry