2010 Es 350 W/ultra Luxury Package

RichardNJ

Hello everyone! Just joined the forum and anxiously waiting to take delivery of my first Lexus. Starfire pearl with Ultra-Luxury Package and Navigation System/Mark Levinson Package. Dealer had an Obsidian one in stock, but I've always like white pearl cars and he was able to locate one.

I had a trade in of an Acura TL, and we easily negotiated the sticker from $43,985 to $41. I felt ok with the price being it appears the UL is a bit hard to get.

Looking forward to learning from and contributing to the forum here!

-Richard

Welcome and congrats on your purchase! I have no doubt you will love your 350. I have a 2008 Starfire pearl w/gray interior - non-UL. What color interior will your car have(?); I have heard you can get black interior on the 2010 UL. I have gray and I am happy with it, but would love black.

Cheers

Matt

Welcome and congrats on your purchase! I have no doubt you will love your 350. I have a 2008 Starfire pearl w/gray interior - non-UL. What color interior will your car have(?); I have heard you can get black interior on the 2010 UL. I have gray and I am happy with it, but would love black.

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt, thank you and thanks for the welcome! I actually got the parchment interior. I just have this thing I guess for white car with parchment. My Acura TL was same combo, and bought my wife an MDX 2 years ago...same color combo. I know, I hate change. ;) I do really like the way the black in the ES looks too, almost went with that.

Cheers!

-Rich

Hello everyone! Just joined the forum and anxiously waiting to take delivery of my first Lexus. Starfire pearl with Ultra-Luxury Package and Navigation System/Mark Levinson Package. Dealer had an Obsidian one in stock, but I've always like white pearl cars and he was able to locate one.

I had a trade in of an Acura TL, and we easily negotiated the sticker from $43,985 to $41. I felt ok with the price being it appears the UL is a bit hard to get.

-Richard

congrats on the purchase

I also have Ultra-luxury package in Tungsten Pearl

please do me a favor and check to see if the seats are getting heated up nicely and would appreciate if you let me know

my seats do not get heated up - they are just warm at the maximum - my dealer informs me that is the max it can go

-Richard

congrats on the purchase

please do me a favor and check to see if the seats are getting heated up nicely and would appreciate if you let me know

my seats do not get heated up - they are just warm at the maximum - my dealer informs me that is the max it can go

Thanks. Absolutely, I will let you know. My seats got nice and toasty in my Acura TL and wife's MDX, so hope the ES would be the same.

Thanks. Absolutely, I will let you know. My seats got nice and toasty in my Acura TL and wife's MDX, so hope the ES would be the same.

I also had Acura TL and the seats would be nice and toasty - i have a MB E350 - their seats are also great

do not know why lexus is not so great

-Richard

congrats on the purchase

Welcome,

I am usually on the other board, but thought I would comment on your question regarding the heated seats. This appears to be an ongoing problem with Lexus. I have an ES330, 2005- with heated & cooled seats. The seats do not get very warm, nor do they get at all cool. I have had it to the dealer twice and they were able to improve the heat feature somewhat, but not the cool. They explained that the seat cooling function was reconfigured in the 2006 ES, and in the ES350's I have driven I would say that is somewhat true.

Compared to my other car with heated and cooled seats, the Lexus does not compete in the feature.

But I still love my Lexus!! (Black Garnet; Cashmere interior- chrome 7 spoke Lexus rims; 42,000 miles)

PJ