Voice Tag Choices

Good Evening.

I'm a happy owner of a shiny new 2010 HS250H and in trying to set voice tags, I've come across a peculiar problem.

When I go to set a new one, I'm brought to the contact list. I choose a person and their information comes up. However, there doesn't appear to be a way to choose which number is associated with that voice tag. I have three numbers for my wife (home, work, mobile). If I record "Mary", how do I make sure it chooses her mobile number over the other two?

I worry that the answer should be obvious, but if anyone can control their laughing, I would appreciate mightily any advice or instruction.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening.

I'm a happy owner of a shiny new 2010 HS250H and in trying to set voice tags, I've come across a peculiar problem.

When I go to set a new one, I'm brought to the contact list. I choose a person and their information comes up. However, there doesn't appear to be a way to choose which number is associated with that voice tag. I have three numbers for my wife (home, work, mobile). If I record "Mary", how do I make sure it chooses her mobile number over the other two?

I worry that the answer should be obvious, but if anyone can control their laughing, I would appreciate mightily any advice or instruction.

Thanks.

If you phone supports the phone book access profile (PBAP ) you dont have to record a voice tag like the old GEN5 system. To use the system say the name as you have programmed it into your phone.