Rx350 Sudden Acceleration Problems?

Has anyone seen or heard of reports with the RX350 that pertain to sudden acceleration (similar to the problems being reported with other Lexus and Toyota models)? I have read several disconcerting reports about the use of the electronic throttle in many of the Toyota/Lexus models, and Toyota is now in the process of recalling these cars to put in "fixes".

I am just concerned that there may be reports of problems with the RX model that have slipped through the cracks. Does anyone know if the RX uses a different system from the sedans that are having problems? Any suggestions for places to research this issue? thanks

Has anyone seen or heard of reports with the RX350 that pertain to sudden acceleration (similar to the problems being reported with other Lexus and Toyota models)? I have read several disconcerting reports about the use of the electronic throttle in many of the Toyota/Lexus models, and Toyota is now in the process of recalling these cars to put in "fixes".

I am just concerned that there may be reports of problems with the RX model that have slipped through the cracks. Does anyone know if the RX uses a different system from the sedans that are having problems? Any suggestions for places to research this issue? thanks

:P Another person that must not know what friggan brakes are for lol!! Then your name may be Sue so you could get a lawyer!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: