Wheel Bolt Circle

JerryBaumchen

Hi there,

I am wondering if anyone knows if all Toyota products use the same bolt circle dimension for the lug bolts on Toyota & Lexus cars?

My dealer has a set of take-off wheels from another Lexus ( I 'think' he said from a LS series ) but he said that they will not fit on my '02 SC430.

Thoughts??????

JerryBaumchen

I have some stock wheels from a es300 and have been wondering the same thing, I was planning on using as a spare. If I ever get around to trying it out I'll let you know, please do the same if you try yours. Thanks-Dave

Hi Dave,

e

I did some 'sleuthing'; went to tirerack.com and did some comparisons. I selected a BBS wheel ( AIR II CK ) and then selected a '02 SC430, a '02 LS430 & a '05 Camry XLE.

I found that all three have a bolt pattern of 5-114; I am thinking this might mean 5 bolts on a diameter of 114 mm; but I might be wrong.

Offset ( I'm not sure what that means; anyone ??? ) is 32 mm for SC430, 38 mm for LS430 & 38 mm for Camry.

Backspacing ( again, I'm not sure what that means ) is 5.70" for SC430, 5.94" for LS430 & 5.94" for Camry.

We have a very good performance wheel shop here in Beaverton, OR & I plan to stop by and see what info he can add/clarify.

I'll post what else I find out.

Jerry Baumchen