Sonar Clear Tail Lights Up Date

Well if you go on ebay and you see the clear tail lights marked 95-00, ill tell you thats miss leading because the tail lights fit directly into a 92 sc400 and the up grade is actually even easier and cheaper than goin from stock 92 tails to stock 95 tail lights, tail light housing alone for a 95 can run $65+ a piece and thats not including shipping or the wire harness, witch if i understand correctly the 92 uses 7 bulbs the 95 and up uses 6, i was pleased to discover that one with shipping i only payed 110 for a pair of tail lights not only did it come with just the housing it also included the wiring harness for the 95 sc400 (i was quoted 60 dollars with shipping for both wiring harnesses USED of a 95 granted the clear tails only use 4 bulbs not 7 or 6) the tail lights that i purchased included the orange 1156 turn signal bulb, you may say no big deal i say well saved me a trip to the parts store cause EVERY SINGLE BULB in my 92 sc was white, like i said the product description is misleading sayin it dosnt fit a 92sc heck i beg to differ i say it fits easier for conversion purposes, the harness is plug and play YES ILL SAY IT AGAIN the harness is plug and play you just plug up and you have power my car is a bad example cause my blinkers dont work and i didnt use my head and purchase the 194 bulbs ahead of time but i just had to plug it in and i imediately had brake lights and reverse lights my other lights didnt come on cause i didnt have the 194 bulb cause the 92 dont use a 194 bulb and my blinkers never worked when i got the car so i couldnt legitamately test that but i would assume it would have the fast blink problem witch im sure ill have once i fix my blinkers, i would have put up pictures but my baby aint in the picture taking mood yet she just got her front end fixxed today and she didnt want ya to see her primered lol but she will be a two tone silver and black when it warms up a bit

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=53684004

post-106016-1259630666_thumb.jpg