Black Friday

Ridgerez

Nakamichi is on last legs. CD player stopped working a few months ago. I need to replace speakers too.

Just thought I'd use Black Friday to look for some deals. What aftermarket units have you put in your Gen 1 LS400?

BeatSonic USA has an audio intergration kit and a install kit to mount a double din and utilize all factory speakers. I Think for 1st gen the total package price is 208usd. Check out CHinavision on google to look for a new double din at a really good price and extremely fast shipping!

Or check out ebay for a new used nak. unit.

Cheers!

Thanks for the lead. I presume I need the mounting kit in addition to the units from chinavision...approx $400-$500 in all.

The chinavision site is really exciting. wow. I have fwded to a few friends already.

Thanks again.

You will need the full kit from beatsonic. I am just awaiting my kit from beatsonic, got my headunit from chinavision 2 days after I ordered (really fast shipping). I will post up pics once installed.

Your very welcome!