Mud/snow Floor Mats

I just leased a lS-460L '09, I went to the dealers parts dept to purchase winter floor mats. I was told due to the law suit they had all been pulled from the dealerships. Any help on locating a pair of black lexus logo winter floor mats?

I just leased a lS-460L '09, I went to the dealers parts dept to purchase winter floor mats. I was told due to the law suit they had all been pulled from the dealerships. Any help on locating a pair of black lexus logo winter floor mats?

weathertech has a great mat for awd or regular better than oem i just got a set

Same here, I just purchased an 07 LS 460 with a black interior. Try www.weathertech.com, this place was recommended by my dealership in Illinois. The mats cost about $159 for the good ones. I will be getting some soon. Good Luck

• 1 month later...

Same here, I just purchased an 07 LS 460 with a black interior. Try www.weathertech.com, this place was recommended by my dealership in Illinois. The mats cost about $159 for the good ones. I will be getting some soon. Good Luck

I have a new set of Lexus mats [black, front and back for the 460], box unoppened. You pay the postage and they are yours for 150 and no tax.

weathertech 442361 for front 442072 for rear 159.90 plus 18.00 shipping to syracuse ny made for awd just bought 09 460ls awd mat fit perfect i had the lexus winter mat weathertech 100%better