Body Work

WTF!!! who's gotten their GS back from a body shop and just absolutely puked on their work!!!? What have you done about it?? My 98 with 80k got rear ended....I jus got it back yesterday 3 weeks and 6000$ later......The paint on my Huffy is better. The car looks like it's tired now! I thought a bodyman's job was to make the car look like it was never in an accident.....The gold paint doesn't match....he's got overspray on my tires, on my exhaust tips, in the fender wells... You can still see the sanding under the clear......dont even get me started on the orange peal. To think this guy went to the insurance company and demanded more money for his work. All u cats out there from MA, if you even think about goin to bodyshop in Fall River, I will personally come kick your big toe in!! LOL. I haven't paid the guy, but looks like I'll be losin my car for another 3 weeks....

2 Think this guy was referred to me!

WTF!!! who's gotten their GS back from a body shop and just absolutely puked on their work!!!? What have you done about it?? My 98 with 80k got rear ended....I jus got it back yesterday 3 weeks and 6000$ later......The paint on my Huffy is better. The car looks like it's tired now! I thought a bodyman's job was to make the car look like it was never in an accident.....The gold paint doesn't match....he's got overspray on my tires, on my exhaust tips, in the fender wells... You can still see the sanding under the clear......dont even get me started on the orange peal. To think this guy went to the insurance company and demanded more money for his work. All u cats out there from MA, if you even think about goin to bodyshop in Fall River, I will personally come kick your big toe in!! LOL. I haven't paid the guy, but looks like I'll be losin my car for another 3 weeks....

should have tried maaco. i got my gs300 from isurance auto auctions and took it to maaco and they fixed it up for $1200 including paint. I supplied the parts. the whole front end was gone, the frame was bent to the left.... air box was broken, radiator broken etc..... front bumper, hood, left and right fenders were replaced. totall for everything was around $2800 and thats including the 19'inch rims that i got too. if you look at my avator picture i took it at the maaco shop. my point is people may say maaco is bad, but some of them are really cheap and do good job.

should have tried maaco. i got my gs300 from isurance auto auctions and took it to maaco and they fixed it up for $1200 including paint. I supplied the parts. the whole front end was gone, the frame was bent to the left.... air box was broken, radiator broken etc..... front bumper, hood, left and right fenders were replaced. totall for everything was around $2800 and thats including the 19'inch rims that i got too. if you look at my avator picture i took it at the maaco shop. my point is people may say maaco is bad, but some of them are really cheap and do good job.

Yeah, I actually thought about them....but I trusted this guy and he basically *BLEEP*ed all over my car. The thing is, he did a way better job on it the first time it was hit......and it was totalled that time. I still need some advice though. What can I do to get my car right. you know this guy is going to ask for more money....and I don't wanna give it to him. I should take some pics and post'em.....tell me what you guys think. I didn't even, nor do I want to now, put on my summer wheels. It used to be a straight car that shined up nice.......now it's like putting diamonds on **it

post-91734-1258629951_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I actually thought about them....but I trusted this guy and he basically *BLEEP*ed all over my car. The thing is, he did a way better job on it the first time it was hit......and it was totalled that time. I still need some advice though. What can I do to get my car right. you know this guy is going to ask for more money....and I don't wanna give it to him. I should take some pics and post'em.....tell me what you guys think. I didn't even, nor do I want to now, put on my summer wheels. It used to be a straight car that shined up nice.......now it's like putting diamonds on **it

my advice would be to go and find another body shop.... and ask them to look at your car..the part where guy fixed it up...and also ask them to tell you if it was done right and so forth....go back to the guy and tell him...to fix it right...or you are going to talk to a lawyer and what not...