Turtle Wax Ice

Anyone else try the Turtle Wax Ice paste polish or any other Ice products?

I saw a commercial for the Ice products a few months ago and decided to try it because waxing my car is a pain in the butt from all the dust and when some of the wax gets into cracks I can't get to them and it leaves white spots from the dry wax. After a year of washing and drying my IS350 it is starting to show the need for some wax.

The synthetic paste polish is awesome!!! I waxed.....or polished my car in about an hour. There was no dust at all and it does not leave any white residue!! It looks just as great as regular turtle shell wax. I do not have to be carefull about applying it. Even on plastic parts it leaves no residue. And comes off easy! Advice to anyone who likes to wax their own car!!

It also came with an applicator pad and a soft towel to remove the paste. $18 dollars at Autozone.

I saw a commercial for the Ice products a few months ago and decided to try it because waxing my car is a pain in the butt from all the dust and when some of the wax gets into cracks I can't get to them and it leaves white spots from the dry wax. After a year of washing and drying my IS350 it is starting to show the need for some wax.

The synthetic paste polish is awesome!!! I waxed.....or polished my car in about an hour. There was no dust at all and it does not leave any white residue!! It looks just as great as regular turtle shell wax. I do not have to be carefull about applying it. Even on plastic parts it leaves no residue. And comes off easy! Advice to anyone who likes to wax their own car!!

It also came with an applicator pad and a soft towel to remove the paste. $18 dollars at Autozone.

I like it. Bought it at Costco for cheap. Have been using it for a couple of years. Get ready for the negative feedback from other members.

Do a search and you'll find it discussed in other threads.

I like it. Bought it at Costco for cheap. Have been using it for a couple of years. Get ready for the negative feedback from other members.

I tried searching the form but I kept getting this message even when I typed "Turtle Wax Ice"........The error returned was:

One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.

Ok well I'm sorry some words are not allowed?

So now I just tried "turtle" and it worked. Who knew?

I tried searching the form but I kept getting this message even when I typed "Turtle Wax Ice"........The error returned was:

One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.

Ok well I'm sorry some words are not allowed?

So now I just tried "turtle" and it worked. Who knew?

Yes, the search enging on LOC is not the best. Or at least not the most cooperative and intuitive. It can be a pain at times. For instance "oil" is always a topic of interest but it fails the 4 charictar barrier. There are several others: "key", "car", "RX", etc. come immediately to mind.

You can always use google advanced search and limit the search to the site lexusownersclub.com. Or just type:

turtle wax ice site:lexusownersclub.com

as your google search.

Good knowledge.

Today was the first time I washed my IS350 after applying the turtle wax ice car polish almost a week ago. It beads better than any other product I have used. One quick drive down the street and there was almost nothing to dry. So far this is my favorite product if I want to wax a car. And also my 12 year old LX470 looks even newer after using the product. They have my business!!

Today was the first time I washed my IS350 after applying the turtle wax ice car polish almost a week ago. It beads better than any other product I have used. One quick drive down the street and there was almost nothing to dry. So far this is my favorite product if I want to wax a car. And also my 12 year old LX470 looks even newer after using the product. They have my business!!

That has been my experience as well. Goes on easy, wipes to a gloss easy, lasts a looong time if Ice car wash is used.

Did I mention it was easy? That fact alone make it more likely to be used often and keeps the car consistently looking better.

Others are willing to put in hours to make their car's finish look nice and more power to them.

I've tried a couple of their Ice products, and personally wasn't impressed.

Hmmm... One of your posts lauded the Ice car wash. Has something changed?

I like the Ice car wash, but wasn't a fan with the Ice wax products.