Ipod In 01 Es300

ardo 122

Hi all, this is my first post, I am sorry if I didnt do good search or I gave up quick, here is the question, has anyone used an Ipod adapter in 01 Es 300, the one that connects direct to the radio or something like that?

The direct connect iPod and aux-in solutions for the ES seem to have started with the 2002 model year when the ES was redesigned.

I think it has been well documented on this forum that the aux-in solutions for the 2001 Camry will not work for the 2001 ES300 even though they both have what appears to be the same 12-pin CD port on the back of their radio head units. I haven't seen a thread on this forum for several years about this incompatibility issue but you could likely find them by doing an advanced search.

have you tried FM transmitter?

hi, yes I have an FM transmitter, it sucks, I bought an adapter for a SLK 270 works fantastic, I thought I would get one for the Lexus 01 es300, i got one from GROMAudio unfortunately I thought it would work in 01 ES the seller asked if I have a cd plug in the glove box, I don't know if he means to remove the cd player and look or should be a plug regardless, I like to find out how hard is to remove the player, if anyone could help Ill be grateful