Issue With Seat Comfort?

Is anyone finding that the front seats of the '10 RX350 are very uncomfortable? There have been several posts on other forums regarding this and I'm not sure if I'm being overly sensitive. I don't recall my '05 330 being this stiff. Thanks in advance for any feedback...

Is anyone finding that the front seats of the '10 RX350 are very uncomfortable? There have been several posts on other forums regarding this and I'm not sure if I'm being overly sensitive. I don't recall my '05 330 being this stiff. Thanks in advance for any feedback...

we have an 07 and drove a 10 and said the same thing, the seats are bigger stiffer and longer in the bottom. Not good for small folks. I agree with your observation

we have an 07 and drove a 10 and said the same thing, the seats are bigger stiffer and longer in the bottom. Not good for small folks. I agree with your observation

There are so many ways to adjust the front seat positions, that I finally found a comfortable position, and I'm a 'small' guy. I made sure to memorize the position after I got it right..

Last winter we traded a 2002 RX300 for a new 2009 RX350. The seats in the RX300 were unquestionably more comfortable. They also used a seemingly much higher quality leather in 2002 that was much softer and more supple than the hard and rough surfaced leather used in 2009. The 2009 is still very nice, but it appears the seats and leather were cost saved down a few notches.