Nakamichi Premium Sound Componets

Hi, I am new to this site and this is my first post. I have a 1994 SC400 that I have recently replaced the factory Nakamichi Premium Sound System with an aftermarket system. All three factory componets, that being the head unit, the factory amp, and the 12 disk CD changer are in good working order. I was wondering where I might list these items for sale to someone who might be looking for these stock componets. I am looking to sell them individually for $200 each, or all three as a package deal for $500. If anyone has any ideas. please let me know.dtatommy66@aol.com

Hi, I am new to this site and this is my first post. I have a 1994 SC400 that I have recently replaced the factory Nakamichi Premium Sound System with an aftermarket system. All three factory componets, that being the head unit, the factory amp, and the 12 disk CD changer are in good working order. I was wondering where I might list these items for sale to someone who might be looking for these stock componets. I am looking to sell them individually for $200 each, or all three as a package deal for $500. If anyone has any ideas. please let me know.dtatommy66@aol.com

It would be helpful if you posted this in the member's classified area with pictures.. Ebay is another area where people where people list these.

It would be helpful if you posted this in the member's classified area with pictures.. Ebay is another area where people where people list these.

if your new to this sight they wont let you post anything for sale until your new member status changes to regular member. I dont know how long this takes but I think it has to do with how many post you have done. You may just want to go with E-Bay for now...