19s Or 20s For An 06 Gs300

Looking to put new wheels on my 06 GS 300. Considering either 19 x 8s or 20 x 8.5s. Don't plan on lowering the car. Don't really drive fast or aggressive, just want a nicer look w/o compromising the nice ride. Any info or pics helps, thanks.

Looking to put new wheels on my 06 GS 300. Considering either 19 x 8s or 20 x 8.5s. Don't plan on lowering the car. Don't really drive fast or aggressive, just want a nicer look w/o compromising the nice ride. Any info or pics helps, thanks.

I got 19's on my GS and sometimes wish I never bought them. Even though they look good, but the size is so freaking complicated. first of all its kinda hard to find tires and when you do, its soo expensive. Listen to me and get either 18's or 20's. Staggered fitment would be nice. tire companies dont like 19's.

I got 19's on my GS and sometimes wish I never bought them. Even though they look good, but the size is so freaking complicated. first of all its kinda hard to find tires and when you do, its soo expensive. Listen to me and get either 18's or 20's. Staggered fitment would be nice. tire companies dont like 19's.

Thanks for the info... I'll consider that. How about the ride and possible rubbing though. Is the ride on 19s or 20s that much worse then the stock 17s? Is there a big difference b/t the 19 or 20?

Thanks for the info... I'll consider that. How about the ride and possible rubbing though. Is the ride on 19s or 20s that much worse then the stock 17s? Is there a big difference b/t the 19 or 20?

well all I can tell you is that ever since I got the wheels the steering wheel shakes when I hit 60MPH, above or below 60MPH it doesnt shake. I did balance/allignment twice already and still the car shakes, and I have vibration when I hit 80 MPH. However, I have used tires and they are worn out. maybe its because of those, or maybe the rims or maybe my steering rack needs to be adjusted, since GS300 did have problem with steering rack being out of balance. Either way im too lazy to find out, and Im broke so I cant buy new tires either, and trust me tire prices for 19 inches are a pain in the A****... good luck

I have 20"s on my car and i love them. I used to think the stock wheels were pretty cool but the after market wheels make the car stand out. I get tons of compliments on them and I havent had any issues with vibration at top speeds or any other issues with the larger wheels.

post-90840-1256739776_thumb.jpg

post-90840-1256739804_thumb.jpg

I have 20"s on my car and i love them. I used to think the stock wheels were pretty cool but the after market wheels make the car stand out. I get tons of compliments on them and I havent had any issues with vibration at top speeds or any other issues with the larger wheels.

coool but i think staggered fitment would have been even better. but thats just me, dont get me wrong! as far as vibration and shaking goes...i think its my tires...see im not that rich so when i bought the rims i didnt have enough money to buy new tires also...so i went to this used tire place a bought 2 used bridgestone pontenza for the front, and 2 continental sport contact 2 for the rear....so i think that might be my problem....OR not.