Sad To Say But Considering To Sell My 06 Gs300

My family is getting a little to big for my precious 06GS300. might be looking to get a GX or used LX.. was wondering what the correct fair price would be for my 06 GS300 with 53k miles. Flint Mica/Gray interior, Mark Levinson, Navi, reverse camera, upgraded wheels, tint and everything else that goes with this car. I appreciate all your help in advance.

go to www.kbb.com

click on the section that helps you find the retail and private sale prices for a given vehicle.

you will be asked to plug in your zip code as this effects price, your milage, options and condition of the car.

After this information is entered, you can get a print out of the fair market value of the car.

steviej

• 4 weeks later...
My family is getting a little to big for my precious 06GS300. might be looking to get a GX or used LX.. was wondering what the correct fair price would be for my 06 GS300 with 53k miles. Flint Mica/Gray interior, Mark Levinson, Navi, reverse camera, upgraded wheels, tint and everything else that goes with this car. I appreciate all your help in advance.

Femmert here: I have essentially the same model plus AWD. Considering what I just paid for it you'd

get about $20K from a dealer for it and around $25K from a private party. You could look on the big national used car sites for more comparison data. Good luck.