Navigation Lockout Bypass

lx470tuner

Hi guys, this is Dave.

I have come across a tuner company that produces plug and play module that by-passes, not only the video component, but the entire navigation lockout when the vehicle is in motion. This means that with this module we can finally input address, search phone book, etc. while on the move. Testimonials seem very promising and I for one highly praise this module. And all of this is achieved WITHOUT punching in sequencial code (up left screen - up right screen - etc etc.) everytime the car is started. Basically, once installed, its get in, start the car and have all the freedom of your navigation system on the go.

Here is the bad news. While they make this module for most toyota and lexus vehicles, there currently isn't a module for the LX470. However, they have a module for the landcruiser (even up to the year 07). I've called for compatibility for the use of the landcruiser module on the Lx470 and they've told me that IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE. However, they have informed me that with enough inquires it will be easy for their R&D to produce a module for us LX470 owners. So I'm requesting that everyone who is interested in getting rid of this ridiculous lockout feature on our cars to please visit their webpage and submit (or directly send them an email) to request production of a module compatible for the LX470. I've talked to a sale's representative and he has told me that if we can create justification for R&D (show them they have a market) they will make one for sure. So let's get on it guys!

Here is their website:

http://www.prestigioussociety.com/index.html

-Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NEWS! but before I get into the actual news, I'd like to thank everyone who have taken the time to read this and send out an email to request the build for the NAVI bypass for our cars. So, the good news is that they have responded, just as they said they would! Great jobs guys once again. Below is the actual email they've sent out in response,

> Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:48:38 -0700

> From: info@prestigioussociety.com

> To: lx470tuner@hotmail.com

> Subject: LX470 Navigation/DVD Override Module

>

> Hi everyone,

>

> We would like to let you know that we have built an application for the

> 2004 to 2007 LX470. We have tested the kit with our computer simulator

> and the results were just we expected. We are now looking for a vehicle

> that we can install the module and would like to know if anyone of you

> are located in Southern California. For our test target, a special

> price for the kit will be offered.

>

> If you are interested, please let us know at your earliest convenience.

> Thank you very much for your time.

>

> Sincerely yours,

>

> Mark

So as you can see they just need to do an actual test on a vehicle before it is released to the market! We are so close to getting this lockout out of our systems. I volunteered my vehicle but since I'm located in the east coast I am unable to help. If anyone is interested in assisting in the test and are located in Southern California, please please do so (Contact email:info@prestigioussociety.com). You will have this lockout as a discounted price so there is a good advantage here for you as well. Thanks everyone and I hope this product can hits the market REAL SOON!

-Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I think there are other companies/products out that already offer this. I forget the name, "blue" something? $3-400. They pull out your console and probably splice some wires to install a module. Supposed to offer ipod compatibility, as well as a couple other things.

• 1 month later...