Where To Buy New Air Suspension Shocks ?

maniek_LS

Hello,

I'd like to replace air suspension shocks on my 1999 LS400. In Europe I found that one air shock !!! at dealer is about 1,5k $ ! Hope in US I can bay cheaper. Can some of you help me and ask local dealer for this parts ? VIN of my LS is JT153UF2000140899. Please PM me ..

I found: http://www.arnottindustries.com/part_LEXUS...d47_gid440.html but I'm not sure if it will fit my car properly - did someone tried its ?

Thank you,

Mike,

I don't like to loose comfort offered by air suspension - I know it will be not cheap, but my LS will stay with me for next 2-3 years and it must be 100% efficient.

Can some of you call/mail to dealer asking for these parts ? I have colleague (he don't know cars at all) in US who can order and send goods to me.

Thanks,

www.parts.com

you order them, have them shipped to your buddy, and he can forward them on to you. Much cheaper than going the full retail route at the local dealership, especially for something like air suspension parts!