2000 Es300 Factory Hid?

Nacmias

Yes, per these specs, HID was optional: http://www.lexus.com/contact/pdf/2000/2000ESspecs.pdf

Let's hope you have factory HID rather than some shoddy aftermarket kit. One of several ways you can tell if you have factory HID is by looking at your headlight lenses. If factory HID, "D2R" will be stamped into each lens.

On the speedometer there is a symbol for a headlight with an arrow facing up and an arrow facing down. When I start it it seems to adjust itself, you know the lights go up then down. I did not know these came with factory HID's. Ill post some pics up in a couple of days. Im getting it detailed, new rear brakes, and struts in the rear. I had a 2003 VW Jetta but fixing those German cars are expensive and a pain the the !Removed!.

On the speedometer there is a symbol for a headlight with an arrow facing up and an arrow facing down. When I start it it seems to adjust itself, you know the lights go up then down. I did not know these came with factory HID's. Ill post some pics up in a couple of days.

Yes, all Lexus HID systems have the automatic leveling feature and reset the headlight beam level each time the car is started based on level sensors on the front and rear suspension that sense how heavily the car is loaded.