Oxygen Sensor

Jeffstpetebeach

Hello,

I have a question to ask. I pull out the front oxygen sensor and it has Denso part # 480467-48010, than I pull out the next one and it has Denso Part # 89467-48011, Are these two different Parts I thought the two manifold oxygen sensors were the same part. Lexus # 234-9009. By the way 1999 RX300. Thanks for your help on this.

Thanks

Jeff :D

Hello,

I have a question to ask. I pull out the front oxygen sensor and it has Denso part # 480467-48010, than I pull out the next one and it has Denso Part # 89467-48011, Are these two different Parts I thought the two manifold oxygen sensors were the same part. Lexus # 234-9009. By the way 1999 RX300. Thanks for your help on this.

Thanks

Supposed to be the same: Toyota part 89467-48011 Denso part 234-9009. The one downstream from the CAT is the different one.

Hello,

Thanks

Supposed to be the same: Toyota part 89467-48011 Denso part 234-9009. The one downstream from the CAT is the different one.

Thank you Blueridge

Thats way I cracked the manifold, the wrong part was in there. I pulled the bottom one and that one was the one with part # 89467-48011. The sensor just didnt want to move Top one. thanks for your time

Hello,

Thanks

Jeff- the 10 was the original A/F ratio sensor the cars were built with and the 11 is the replacement. Don't know that there's any difference between 'em, they just changed the # 1 digit. The 234-9009 is the same sensor with the Denso # because the other #'s belong to Toyota. Even the OX sensor (the 1 back by the Cat. Conv.) has the same threads, it just screws into the plate that bolts onto the pipe. What Blueridge meant is the downstream one is different in that it is an Oxygen sensor and the front ones are A/F ratio sensors.

Hello,

Thanks

Jeff- the 10 was the original A/F ratio sensor the cars were built with and the 11 is the replacement. Don't know that there's any difference between 'em, they just changed the # 1 digit. The 234-9009 is the same sensor with the Denso # because the other #'s belong to Toyota. Even the OX sensor (the 1 back by the Cat. Conv.) has the same threads, it just screws into the plate that bolts onto the pipe. What Blueridge meant is the downstream one is different in that it is an Oxygen sensor and the front ones are A/F ratio sensors.

Originally, the wiring harness length was different.