Lextreme Torque Converter Review

Hello all who read...

This is a review of the lextreme torque converter on my 01 gs 430...for starters I must say that r & r of our transmission is a pain and my back was sore for days after this...lol

So here it is plain and simple if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask: As we all know our cars seem to be a bit on the slushy side when it comes to shifting and power delivery. The torque converter was claimed to raise stall and move the power delivery higher in the power band, which it did and now I can say that I can happily burn out without having to really romp on the gas. I think it's more of a novelty than anything else, you know the grin you get? I was really surprised how much fun the car was to drive of the line. It feels like something was slipping before and not allowing all the power to get to the ground and now it just feels like it should have...and the butt dyno never lies....right :) Also not to mention it does seem to shift quicker...now I don't know if thats the politically correct thing to say but it sure seems that way. I think with an upgraded valve body it would be worlds of fun! Well for the price and the warranty I cannot complain. Honestly I was a bit reluctant to go through with this experiment but I'm pretty happy with the results...the bad thing is that now I'm really wishing I had a lsd, so I can take of the traction control :)

I know it's short but if anyone has a question about it please don't hesitate...have a good one