2003 Rx300 A/c Problems

ma4220

The motor on the valve that switches the air to defrost, panel, and etc. is going out and I am gonna need to replace it. I do not know what motor to replace though. I have a diagram of the a/c unit. I just need to know what the motor is called so i can replace it. Thanks guys

The motor on the valve that switches the air to defrost, panel, and etc. is going out and I am gonna need to replace it. I do not know what motor to replace though. I have a diagram of the a/c unit. I just need to know what the motor is called so i can replace it. Thanks guys

Damper servo for mode 87106-30371---$136.40 can order from Irontoad.com. Dealer wants 263.00 go figure. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jeff :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, I ended up going to the local junkyard and getting the motor, blower control, and some other motor that I haven't figure out what it is for yet for only $20. For anyone else doing this, you might want to replace your cabin filter also. I replaced mine at 102,000 and it was filthy! Thanks for the help.