Help! Drivers Side Door Moulding Is Coming Off!

Hey guys,

I have a 06 GS430 and my sister caught the door slightly on a curb and now the moulding on the bottom of the door is coming off?(You know that chrome/black strip that goes across the front and back doors) From looking at it seems like this moulding is only being held by two sided tape, so i am tempted to just take it off the moulding and reapply new tape? My question here is besides the two sided tape is there any clips/screws that i should be aware of ?? Also is there anything else I should be aware of before attempting this??

Thanks for your time and help!!

Hey guys,

I have a 06 GS430 and my sister caught the door slightly on a curb and now the moulding on the bottom of the door is coming off?(You know that chrome/black strip that goes across the front and back doors) From looking at it seems like this moulding is only being held by two sided tape, so i am tempted to just take it off the moulding and reapply new tape? My question here is besides the two sided tape is there any clips/screws that i should be aware of ?? Also is there anything else I should be aware of before attempting this??

Thanks for your time and help!!

Have you fixed this problem, if so, how did it go?