Need Help (swerving Both Ways)

Hi everyone! I started searching for solutions regarding my problem and couldnt find any so i thought of making a thread. I have a 92 sc300 about 140k miles manual trans. recently i have notice that my car is swerving both ways, left and right. Sounds odd cuz alignment problems dont usually swerve one way? and also its pretty strong when im running on freeway speeds. all of a sudden I'll feel a drift on either side of the car which is pretty alarming and scary but somehow it aint so hard to control it. So finally yesterday i decided to geet it checked at les schwab and they said they couldnt find anything loose underneath. So i decided to hold of on the alignment since it will jsut be a double work if its not an alignment problem. Pretty problem is my steering is pretty lose and pulls from either side special when u hit a rut on the road or like a gravel or something... Please i hope someone can enlighten me with this problem of mine.. Thank you in advance. :)