Sc300 Won't Start, Only Clicking (new Starter)

So I went to start my 1995 SC300 and all I heard was clicking. I instantly thought bad starter, so I changed the starter. The car started right up, then the next morning I go to start it and all I get is clicking again. Any idea's?

So I went to start my 1995 SC300 and all I heard was clicking. I instantly thought bad starter, so I changed the starter. The car started right up, then the next morning I go to start it and all I get is clicking again. Any idea's?

Make sure the battery contacts and the neg. / pos/ cables are really clean, Then reconnect very tight. Also check the alternator connections.

any car ive ever been in and it was clicking it meant the battery was near dead if not already. it may be a bad cell in the battery. take it up to autozone and have them check the battery

any car ive ever been in and it was clicking it meant the battery was near dead if not already. it may be a bad cell in the battery. take it up to autozone and have them check the battery

That was my problem a battery. Next time take your car up to autozone and have them test your starter before replacement

• 7 months later...

My car is doing the samething, I pulled the battery and had it tested twice and both times they have said it was good. I try to start my car and all it does is click, sometimes 3 times and sometimes 50...HELP!! The starter even got hung up once and I had to shut it off. Sometimes it will start up first try...