Sorry Y'all, Its Been Awhile...

ArmyofOne

But I have had a lot going on. My brigade is prepping for depolyment so we are heavily training. The training cycle included another 3 week rotation to the Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC), on top of that i was working 18 hr days up to the JRTC Rotation. In addition to that, My little brother got married so I had to find time to fly to Fort Worth TX for 4 days. Oy, its been a hell of a few months.

So anyway, yeah, I am back.

If he's not talking about pets I think he's talking about your feet. You told us about when you were doing that long walk/run/whatever and you got all those blisters, maybe that's what he's referring to.

If he's not talking about pets I think he's talking about your feet. You told us about when you were doing that long walk/run/whatever and you got all those blisters, maybe that's what he's referring to.

Yes, Your feet, Are they healed and ready for another 25 ?

Yes, Your feet, Are they healed and ready for another 25 ?

Oh haha, they are all healed up. LOL I was gonna say...I dont have any dogs... :huh:

and no, no more for me thanks.