The 2010 Rx350's Brake System Sucks

Hi all,

I had my 2010 RX350 for nearly a month now. I find that the factory brake system is not really up to the job, especially for highway use. :( Any suggestions on how to improve it or upgrades it. I tried to find either the brembo brake system or Tom's brake system to match my RX, but none offers them. Any other suggestions you folks may know of that can share with me will be highly appreciated.

:rolleyes:

We have had ours for 3 months and have no complaints about the brakes at all. They have performed exactly as expected every time under many conditions. As far as upgrading, I would expect the RX to share it's brakes with some other Toyota. You might go that direction when you are looking.

Well, I think the brakes on our 2008 suck.

I notice in the picture that your other vehicle is an Audi. European brakes are generally better than cars marketed towards the US, such as the RX.

Very true. My Audi A4 got some very powerful brake system. I guess I just gotta slow down a bit then, when driving my RX. :lol: