1997 Es300 Will Not Start/turn On

I have checked all the fluids; oil is at the correct level, and has been changed somewhat recently;coolant is fine as well. I thought it was the battery, but i just dropped a brand new one in, and the same thing happens. I put the key in, the dash and everything turns on, but nothing at all happens when i turn the key. No sound, no clicking, nothing at all.

This is my daily driver so any help, quickly, would be great!

edit: also, if this matters, my keyless entry does not work or register at all now. I don't know if that has anything to do with it either?

try another key first. but,it sounds like your starter is bad. try having someone tap on your starter while you try to crank it.. usually a broom stick or something made of metal to tap on starter. if it starts then for sure your starter is defective..

well, i've discovered that the first few times i tried the ignition, i just sat in the car, so i didn't hear anything. but i popped the hood and had someone try it, and it just clicked a few times, and nothing really happened. sometimes, what i'm assuming was the abs motor, would make a spinning noise like it was trying to start, but maybe not getting power.

so, how do i remove the damn fuses to even check them to see if they need replaced? i spent 10 mins trying to wiggle one out, but was afraid of breaking something. i noticed there are 4 plastic pins that lock into place, but without some special tool, it seems very difficult. that, or i'm just going about it in the wrong way.

but, it sounds like either the abs relay, or motor relay cartridge is blown from what i can tell.

it really sounds like your starter is bad. a little tap tap and that should get it going, sometimes it works and sometimes it does not...

as far as the fuses go i would buy a 12 volt test light it makes checking fuses super easy, you don't have to pull the fuse to check it...