What Package Is My Ls 430?

spinner747

Hello everyone,

Just bought 2001 LS430 , it is pearl white exterior color, ivory interior with gray wood trim, it looks loaded with fridge at the back , but NO navigation system.

I get the car on Saturday and just wondering what package this LS would be?

What package is this LS ?

Thank you.

Hello everyone,

Just bought 2001 LS430 , it is pearl white exterior color, ivory interior with gray wood trim, it looks loaded with fridge at the back , but NO navigation system.

Thank you.

No nav and a fridge? I don't think that's possible but I guess we'll take your word for it. Does it have the screen?

Does the rear armrest have radio and rear seat controls? The door for the fridge and the ski pass-through I think are the same...open it and see what's behind it.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

No nav and a fridge? I don't think that's possible but I guess we'll take your word for it. Does it have the screen?

Does the rear armrest have radio and rear seat controls? The door for the fridge and the ski pass-through I think are the same...open it and see what's behind it.

I don't know when nav was first available on the Canadian specification LS430 but the documentation I've seen has indicated that it was not available in 2001 even on Canadian spec LS430's with the power rear seat package. There were other markets, including Hawaii, where nav was not available. Here is an old Canadian Driver article: http://www.canadiandriver.com/2001/01/04/t...exus-ls-430.htm

Edit: I couldn't find a brochure for the 2001 Canadian spec LS430 but attached is one for the 2002 Canadian LS430 that shows that the power rear seat package was available without navigation.

2002_Canadian_LS430_brochure.pdf