A/c Fan

Kkirbs

does anyone else have the problem that when the air is on...a constant vibration rocks the car incessantly. I think it's the A/C fan because when the air is turned off it stops but when the air is on the entire car vibrates and its really annoying...its a 2006 if that helps

does anyone else have the problem that when the air is on...a constant vibration rocks the car incessantly. I think it's the A/C fan because when the air is turned off it stops but when the air is on the entire car vibrates and its really annoying...its a 2006 if that helps

i always had the same discomfort with A/C turned on on all cars I had. just believe its normal. further to vibration, I also felt some "punch" when applying the brakes half-way, e.g. in a jam, when I stop and then slowly release the brake, there's a feeling as if someone got smashed into you from the behind -- you would have to apply the brake more firmly to stop the car. overall, not such a big prob, just need to be a bit more careful when you turn A/C on...