*** Help Trunk Stuck Closed***

Southern_NJ

I am the new guy here and my 05 LS430's truck is stuck in the closed position and my indicator dashboard light stills says it is open. The guy I bought it from told me that it happened to him a year ago and that the mechanic he took it to told him it was stuck "half way bewteen closed and open". He got it open by playing with the key and trying to "dislodge" the truck. Has anyone heard of this? How can I get the truck open?

THANKS EVERYONE

GDF

I am the new guy here and my 05 LS430's truck is stuck in the closed position and my indicator dashboard light stills says it is open. The guy I bought it from told me that it happened to him a year ago and that the mechanic he took it to told him it was stuck "half way bewteen closed and open". He got it open by playing with the key and trying to "dislodge" the truck. Has anyone heard of this? How can I get the truck open?

THANKS EVERYONE

GDF

Well I just got it open after having a friend pull up and down on the trunk as I played with the trunk lever within the car. I am thinking this is a slight adjustment but it seems to be working well right now. However, I would still enjoy reading anyone's comments on the subject. Thanks!!!